miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

1000 comics

Well, yesterday, while I was checking my comic book shelf I noticed that I already have 801 comic books. And I asked myself, How long will I take to reach one thousand?

So, as of this week, I'm going to post on this blog, pictures and numbers of the comic books I purchase so that everybody can see how long I take to reach one thousand.

What am I going to do with them, absolutely nothing, each of those comics represent something special to me, like my Batman 500, which was given to me by my older brother on a saturday morning I accompanied him to buy a new wireless phone. Or my Spectacular Spider-Man 533 that my grand mother gave to me as a surprise one afternoon I arrived from school, there she was, holding the comic, she remembered I liked Spider-Man my 88 year old Granny remembered that and got it for me.

An like those two, I have 801 memories, good and bad around my comics. There's a STAR-WARS Tales I purchased the day my ex-girlfriend dumped me, or The Amazing Spider-Mans I got while taking care of my Granny during her last year of life. Actually, I think my first hundred were all purchased by my Granny. So, I want to make you al part of the road to 1000 comics.

Pierre

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario