miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Countdown to 1000




So, as I told you on my last entry, I'm trying to reach 1000 comic books, so here are the first 13 comics that will start the countdown.
Let`s
start with the special 5 edition pack of Green
Lanterns I found on a news stand.
The issues it contents are:
Green Lantern Zero Hour, when Kyle Rayner fights Hal Jordan in OA and Hal makes Oa explode.

I already had this issue, I've had it since 1995 I
believe, it has great value to me because, back then my younger brother also read comics, and he was the one who got this issue. Then we have Esmerald Knights, Im not sure if it was called tha
t way back in the States, sometimes editorial houses in México add new names to the stories to make them more attractive to mexican readers, this issue includes Green lantern 101 when Kyle comes back from Hal's past, and Hal is sent to the future because Siniestro interferes with Kyle's time travel. We have them in two volumes of 96 pages each. They are comics number 802,803 and 804. Let's keep
going on. We have another couple of Green Lantern's in Mexico the ser
ies was call
ed "fire baptism" again, not sure if it was
called like that originally, and holds the story line of Kyle Rayner trying to find out what it means to be a hero, and how can he become one, so h
e can be worthy of the name Green Lantern.
Also featured in a two 96 paged issue, which will become 805 and 806 of my collection. I must confess that this is the first time I read this many Green Lantern comics, specially after I was told that War of the Green

Lanterns was so great, that's how we reach new comics in this blog Green Lantern 63 Prologue to War of the Green Lanterns, is my 807th comic book, Now, I will stop giving out the content of the next issues because they are the latest on sale, well this one came out on april this year, but still is newer than my five previous ones, as well as Green Lantern 66 part seven of the same War. which is #808.

Wow, so many comics, we are halfway down this road, let`s talk about fear itself, so I have #809 Fear Itself the home front part two of seven, Fear Itself Spider Man one of three #810, Fear Itself Journey into mystery 624 will be my #
811, for number 812 I have Fear Itself Avengers 13, Fear Itself The Invincible Iron Man is number 813.

And, this will be another oldie for you, but is the latest here in Mexico, X-Men: Second Arrival part 9 is my number 814th comic book.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario